The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) is used as part of the admissions process by Nursing and Allied Health schools nationwide.
Ten Important Changes to the ATI TEAS
- TEAS V to become ATI TEAS on August 31, 2016
- Reading section is raised to 31% of the test
- Mathematics section is raised to 21% of the test
- Science section is lowered to 31% of the test
- English and Language Usage is lowered to 17% of the test
- Science section now primarily focuses on Human Anatomy and Physiology
- The Reading section is now more precise in its questions and content areas
- The Math section has been reduced from four content areas to only two
- ATI TEAS score reports are to be improved from feedback of the TEAS V score reports
- Calculators will be provided for appropriate sections of the ATI TEAS
Source: "Best TEAS® 5 Test vs. New ATI TEAS® Test Comparison - Mometrix Test Preparation Blog." Mometrix Test Preparation Blog. Mometrix Test Preparation, 13 June 2016. Web.
Infographic created by Mometrix Test Preparation