On the Catalog Page you can find more information about the book before you start reading it.
1. Click Start Reading if you would like to read the book.
2. Bibliographic information and ratings (only some Safari customers are able to add ratings).
3. The Overview contains a text describing the contents of the book, Amazon reviews, Safari User Ratings (only some Safari customers are able to add ratings), Browse similar topics.
4. Table of contents, where you can click on a chapter or section title and be directed to the text.
5. In some books there is also a tab called Extras. It can contain errata, links to publishers website with additional information, files that can be downloaded.
6. Search this book. The result list can be sorted by Relevancy or Sequential (page order) and has links to the book pages where your search term appears.