The Math Learning Center is CLOSED and will reopen on Monday, January 24, 2022, for the Spring 2022 Semester.
NEED HELP during the Winter Break!!!
FREE Tutoring is available for all math courses offered during the Winter Semester through Pearson Smarthinking 24 hours a day 7 days a week. See below for more details.
Watch the video below to view How to Access Smarthinking through Blackboard. You may also follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Blackboard Course
2. Click on Quicklinks on the left menu options
3. Click on the SMARTHINKING-Free Online Tutoring folder.
4. Click on the SMARTHINKING – FREE Online Tutoring link again to access the site.
5. Click on Tutoring at the top then Math.
6. Select the math subject based on your PGCC course from the list below
MAT 0104 – Use Algebra
MAT 1130 – Use Liberal Arts Math
MAT 1140 – Use Statistics
MAT 1350 – Use Algebra
Watch the video below to view How to Interact with a Tutor using Smarthinking's online interactive whiteboard.
Veronica Seward -
Manager, Math Learning Center
Bladen Hall 108A
Telephone: 301 546-5257
Poyodi Looky Djobo -
Coordinator, Math Learning Center
Bladen Hall 108B
Telephone: (301) 546-0991
Odessa Barker -
Math Lab Assistant
UTC Room 246
Telephone: (301) 546 – 8332
Lelah Jackson -
Lead Lab Technician
Bladen Hall 108
Telephone: (301) 546-6820