Access your account to do the following:
- See what you have checked out
- See if you have any blocks, fines or fees
- Renew items
To access your account, follow these steps:
1. Click on the My Account tab at the top of the page.
2. Login using your Student ID number or Employee Colleague number
- Enter your ID number (NOT your OwlLink credentials, numbers only)
- Enter your last name
3. Click Log In
My Account Transactions
Accounts are blocked when:
- Fines are over $50.00
- An item has been marked lost by the system
Fines and Fees
- Overdue: $.25 per day, per item, up to a maximum of $8.00 per item
- Lost Materials: borrowers must pay the cost of the material, plus a processing fee, plus the fine
- Lost item replacement: $50.00
- Lost item processing: $10.00
- Materials are marked lost if they have not been returned within 30 days.
This area lists all items currently borrowed and their due date. Users can request a renewal by:
- Checking the box next to the item they wish to renew
- Click Request Renewal
Items will only renew if: (1) the borrower has no account blocks and (2) the item is not overdue.